TNR Campaigns is seeking a creative, experienced and passionate digital communications professional to help us execute digital campaigns and email communications and fundraising programs for non-profit and political campaign clients. TNR Campaigns welcomes candidates who bring diversity to our firm and is committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive workplace. This is a role through the 2020 election cycle.
The strategist will be responsible for the overall success and strategy of his or her clients. He or she will work day-to-day with the client and our digital communications team to build and execute comprehensive digital fundraising and communications campaigns.
We’re looking for a dependable, digitally-savvy professional with experience in planning, execution, and reporting on medium- to large-scale non-profit or political email programs. Experience developing email acquisition campaigns also a must.
We’re proud of our growing team and clients, including Doug Jones for U.S. Senate, various congressionals, and some great nonprofits like the Humane Society Legislative Fund, Brady PAC and the United Food and Commercial Workers Union. This job isn’t boring. It takes you to interesting places, requires constant learning, and tackles a wide variety of tasks and projects.
Applicant must work well independently. An ability to work remotely with clients and staff is a must, especially in these pandemic times..
As noted above, this is a seasonal, contract position, although future/longer-term opportunities are possible. When/if we resume in-office routines, this position should work out of our Washington D.C. office, but Chicago applicants will be considered.
- Day-to-day client representative, building, executing and reporting on digital communications and fundraising strategies
- Works collaboratively with Partners to develop messaging and overall campaign strategy
- Develops email acquisition, engagement and fundraising strategies, and writes or reviews email copy
- Works with client team on production and reporting
- Monitors junior staff’s work quality and workload
- 3-5+ years experience in digital communications with an agency, non-profit or campaign
- Experience writing and executing email for campaigns or organizations
- Understanding of social media and online communications
- Commitment to progressive causes
- Very strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a high-paced environment
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel as necessary
- Familiarity with HTML, Content Management Systems and CRMs.
- Passion for creating and growing engaged movements
- Strong project management skills
Salary commensurate with experience and can range between $60,000-78,000.
TNR Campaigns is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TNR Campaigns actively encourages applicants from a diversity of backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or veteran status.
We strive to create a workplace that is safe and supportive for all employees regardless of backgrounds and where we all have an opportunity to grow and thrive.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Senior Digital Strategist”. We thank you for your interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.